I was always looking for a beacon in the dark times;
我曾在无尽暗夜中 始终苦寻着那一抹指路明灯
My guiding light.
渴望着那道牵引我的微光
All the captive dreams I held so dear,
将那些被囚禁 却无比珍视的梦想紧怀于心
Waiting for a moment to live without fear.
只为静待得以无所畏惧地活着的那一刻到来
Ever since I met you, we've been living in the sunshine,
自从遇见了你 暖阳便洒满了我们的日常
So warm, so bright.
如此温暖 又是如此明亮
My heart is full, the skies are clear,
让心底的阴霾散尽 盈满了晴空万里的雀跃
The road goes on forever, we made it so far together.
未来的路依然无穷无尽 我们已携手走过了这般漫长的旅途
This is our song,
这是为你我谱写的赞歌
A story forged in bonds.
一段由羁绊淬炼而成的故事
A journey of the heart that goes on and on…
一场心之旅途正永无止尽地不断绵延…
Now I feel so free,
此刻我感到无比自由
I can be who I am,
终于能展现最真实的自我
I know I'm not alone, I got a new life
我知道自己不再孤单 仿佛重获了焕然新生
In the rain, the wind, and the sunlight
哪怕是在风雨洗礼中 抑或沐浴于曦光之下
You believed in me, and that's where it all began
只因你对我深信不疑 才成就了今天一切的萌芽
Now hope is everlasting
如今希望如永昼般不灭
I can live my life with you, unchained.
我能够与你并肩 活出挣脱枷锁的生命
I was shut away, I waited every day,
我曾被隔绝于世 日复一日地枯寂等待
My whole world was so small (so small)
眼底的世界曾是那般逼仄狭小 (那般逼仄狭小)
But here and now, it's like the walls just fall away;
然而此时此刻 万丈高墙恍若轰然瓦解
I can see it all.
让我得以将广袤天地尽收眼底
Out here in the light with you,
与你一同伫立于这片光辉之中
It's such a perfect view;
眼前尽是无与伦比的光景
Blue skies and sunsets.
蔚蓝的晴空与落日的余晖
The joyful days that seem to fly,
那些如白驹过隙般的欢愉时日
The heartfelt moments and the good times,
触动心弦的瞬间与美好的韶光
And through all these years,
走过这些流转的年月
Through tenderness and tears,
历经无数温柔与泪水
I found my way at last,
总算找到了属于自己的路途
‘Cause I knew you were right here.
只因我知道你一直都在这里守候
Now I feel so free
此刻我感到无比自由
I can be who I am.
终于能展现最真实的自我
I'm not afraid, 'cause even on a dark night,
我不再害怕 纵然身处于无尽暗夜之中
I can feel the glow of the starlight.
我依然能感知到星光的闪烁微芒
Now the world I see is as bright as you became.
如今我所望见的世界 已染上如你一般耀眼的光彩
I will cherish every moment,
我会对每个顷刻都珍而重之
this is what it means to live unchained.
这就是挣脱枷锁 无拘无束地活着的意义
Don't cry, you can breathe free;
拭去泪水吧 你已经可以自由呼吸
I'm here if you need me.
一旦传来你的呼唤 我便会守候在侧
Let go of all your heartache,
放下所有的心伤与痛楚吧
We made it through, it's the dawning of a new day
我们已熬过漫漫长夜 即将迎来崭新黎明的破晓
Feel the world's embrace,
来感受这世界温柔的拥抱
Oh, what a joyful place
这是多么令人欢欣的所在
This is where I wanna be, so come with me; keep dreaming…
这就是我想停驻长留的归宿 牵起我的手吧 让我们延续未完的梦…
Now I feel so free,
此刻我感到无比自由
I can be who I am,
终于能展现最真实的自我
I know I'm not alone, I got a new life
我知道自己不再孤单 仿佛重获了焕然新生
In the rain, the wind, and the sunlight
哪怕是在风雨洗礼中 抑或沐浴于曦光之下
You believed in me, and that's where it all began
只因你对我深信不疑 才成就了今天一切的萌芽
Now hope is everlasting
如今希望如永昼般不灭
I can live my life with you, unchained.
我能够与你并肩 活出挣脱枷锁的生命